Mr. Yogesh Vishwakarma |
Head of Department
About The Department
Automobile engineering is a branch of vehicle engineering, incorporating elements of mechanical, electrical, electronic, software and safety engineering as applied to the design, manufacture and operation of all types of vehicles and their respective engineering subsystems.
It also includes modification of vehicles and manufacturing. Manufacturing domain deals with the creation and assembling the whole parts of automobiles. The automobile engineering field is research -intensive and involves direct application of mathematical models and formulas. The study of automobile engineering is to design, develop, fabricate, and test vehicles or vehicle components from the concept stage to production stage. Production, development, and manufacturing are the three major functions in this field.
- Sanctioned Intake – 60
- Course Duration – 3 Years
Important News & Links
|Imporatant News & Links|
Be a progressive Automobile Engineering Department Creating Engineers with high caliber and ethics, contributing to the development of Nation.
- Impart technical knowledge and skills in the field of Automobile Engineering, focusing on latest trends in the industry.
- Establish and enhance interaction with industries for training, internship and entrepreneurial activities.
- Educate the students for effective communication, teamwork and leadership for their overall development.
Teaching Faculty Members
Ms. SONAL KAPADIA
- Qualification : M,Tech(Mech)
Ms. CIGE LIOUS
MR.SYED MOHAMMED ARIF
- B.E.(Automobile), M.E
- Qualification : B.E.(Automobile)
Non-Teaching Faculty Members
MR. GANESH RATHOD
- LAB. ASSISTANT(Technical)
Final Year Rank Holders 2018
|Sr.No||Semester||Number of the Students||% of Students Passed||% of Students Passed with First class||% of Students Passed with Distinction75%|
Academic Class Toppers
Roll of Honour
|Sr.No||Year of Passing||Name of the Students||State Ranking||Percentage|
|1||2018||More Omkar Maruti||87.71|
|4||2016||Chinpure Karan Gulab||88.82|
|5||2015 (G Scheme)||E.Shrijesh||84.24|
|6||2015 (E Scheme)||Leuva Chitan||88.45|
|7||2015 (E Scheme)||Talkar Shamir||88.45|
|8||2014||Jadhav Vishal Mahadev||92.09|